Friday 7 June 2013

Curvy is HOT

Photo



curveappeal: Sarah (bubblegumpuff) 5'6" 190lbs US size 14



curveappeal:

Sarah (bubblegumpuff)

5'6"

190lbs

US size 14

Photo



curveappeal: Hello! This is my 2nd submission :) I am almost 41...



curveappeal:

Hello! This is my 2nd submission :) I am almost 41 years old, and have never liked my curvy body, but I keep trying to! 37-29-39, weight 140ish, size 8-10, 5"5

Photo



christinemarieshields: photography by Natasha Estellie







christinemarieshields:

photography by Natasha Estellie

Photo



loveallchubbygirls: http://www.lapecosapreciosa.com/ Eshakti



loveallchubbygirls:

http://www.lapecosapreciosa.com/

Eshakti

       Plus Model Marlucia Felix(Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)





       Plus Model Marlucia Felix(Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)

plussizeebony: Nicole Zepeda in Dip in the Ocean Sleeveless...



plussizeebony:

Nicole Zepeda in Dip in the Ocean Sleeveless Maxi Dress

Photo





















chubby-bunnies: just got two new dresses in the mail from...



chubby-bunnies:

just got two new dresses in the mail from modcloth! feeling fabulous, thought i'd share. come visit my blog if you're into fangirly stuff!

fattydeschanel: It was a hot day to wear all nylon. Old outfit,...









fattydeschanel:

It was a hot day to wear all nylon. Old outfit, different belt. It's a tricky thing, taking self-timed spinning shots. I'm very dizzy.

Dress: Vintage from Pretty Penny Vintage, Belt: H&M, Tights: Silkies, Shoes: Sofft via NordieRack.

Photo



greyeyedbeauty: My clothes from torrid came today. I cannot...



greyeyedbeauty:

My clothes from torrid came today.

I cannot wait to wear this outfit out.

Squee!

migsmind: Off to get some yummy fro-yo with my dad and bro....



migsmind:

Off to get some yummy fro-yo with my dad and bro. Decided to rock a 70's inspired outfit ✌#ootd #honoryourcurves

ilikeprettyclothes: pearlconcubine: OOTD: Cardigan: Wheels...



ilikeprettyclothes:

pearlconcubine:

OOTD:

Cardigan: Wheels & Dollbaby "Dita" cardigan size 16

Skirt: Pinup Girl Clothing size 2X

Shoes: Vizzano size 38

The new Dita cardigans from Wheels and Dollbaby came out recently.  I've wanted one since they came out and since I've been saving diligently since the start of the year, decided to treat myself.  I have to admit I'm pretty impressed, the knit fabric is lovely and soft, it has all these lovely details like ribbon facings and velvet buttons and I love the colour so much.  

Overall, very impressed. 

I am suffering from so much Dita cardi envy right now because my dash/Facebook feed is full of them (I console myself with saving for a trip and the fact that they don't go up to an 18, which I would need), but I am so happy that you got one Tegan! Looks fab!

Photo







Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment