Thursday 6 June 2013

My Desired Wife, A Husband's Infatuation

We get a ton of requests for video's and action shots. ...









We get a ton of requests for video's and action shots.  Here is a compilation that I think is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It starts with getting my cock in here and finishes with a spray shot to her beautiful tits.  But my favorite of all is her squeezing and playing with her tits and nipples in between.  As I watched her do that it was the beginning of the end!!  What do you think of these?

Great Message from Follower

They wrote:

Your wife is one of the hottest woman I ever see REAL pictures.

You lucky bastard…..

 


I am the luckiest guy around, I know!!!

Awesome Note from Follower

We got this note from follower the other day, this is quite a compliment:

Your wife is the hottest woman in tumblr.

I have a very beatiful, hot and sex addict wife….but I cannot stop thinking in your wife's body when I fuck my wife.

Congrats man!                                                   -XXXXXXXXXX

One of my favorite shots of her perfect ass!!!



One of my favorite shots of her perfect ass!!!

For me there is nothing sexier than watching my wife get ready...



For me there is nothing sexier than watching my wife get ready to go somewhere.  Here is an ass shot of her in her pink bikini, had to be fair to show both pics of her perfect ass in both bikini's!!! 

Pink or Green, which do you like better?



Pink or Green, which do you like better?

Now that is a bikini!!!!…………..When she...



Now that is a bikini!!!!…………..When she gets to the beach in this it should be fun to watch heads turn?

As you can imagine looking up at her beauty and her amazing...



As you can imagine looking up at her beauty and her amazing tits, it wasn't too long before I filled that pussy up.  Take a close look and you will see it!!

I guess its only fair to show the man behind the cock that fucks...



I guess its only fair to show the man behind the cock that fucks this heavenly women. 

I just always seem to catch her getting dressed.  I swear I...



I just always seem to catch her getting dressed.  I swear I follow her around all day and snap shots of her, I just cant help it she is so fucking hot!!!

Watching her do this lets my imagination run wild.



Watching her do this lets my imagination run wild.

When we go to the gym there is nothing I like more than when she...



When we go to the gym there is nothing I like more than when she bends over to do her exercises.  I pull the phone out and grab as many shots as I can.  What I want to do is rip her yoga tighties off and fuck her right there!!!

There you have it, for all gym to see.  Her perfect ass in a...



There you have it, for all gym to see.  Her perfect ass in a squat position and those beautiful pants just providing a see through view of her ass and thong………I know she is giving a view like this the little tease!!!

How perfect are these?



How perfect are these?

Not sure where my eyes are drawn first, her perfect tits, tight...



Not sure where my eyes are drawn first, her perfect tits, tight stomach, sweet legs or her smooth bald pussy!!! Damn I am lucky!!!

300 followers and counting!!  This is the view I love the most,...



300 followers and counting!!  This is the view I love the most, watching her perfect body with her favorite toy, watching her facial expressions, her pleasure!!  I am a lucky guy!!

Wife on Dance Floor Draws Attention

Here is a story I posted about an experience that I had with my wife recently.  Hope you enjoy…………..

A few weeks ago we had a surprise 40th Birthday party to go to for one of her girlfriends. I was not to enthused about going originally but warmed up to it as the week went on. Work during the week was stressful and the thought of going out and boozing up a bit and letting loose started to pick up speed as the week wore on. I also started to wonder what my wife was going to wear to this party, who was going to be there so there was a bit of excitement on that side as well.

Friday finally came and the day flew by. I headed home, hung out with the kids for a bit, as I went upstairs to get dressed my wife came out of the bathroom wearing a beautiful tan slinky tight to the body dress. In the front it was low cut and her tits were pushed together just enough that your eyes drew to that spot right away, but the best part of the outfit hands down was her ass and legs. The dress clung to her body and you could see the outline of her thong perfectly, including the crease between the cheeks where you just know a thong is there. Her legs looked great and were met with a pair of high heel wedges. All in all she looked stunning.

We jumped in the car and headed to the party, we arrived at the right time, there was an open bar and we started right off with some stiff drinks. As time went on she began to loosen up and hang with her girlfriends. As she walked by the men at the party you could see heads turn. Fast forward a couple hours and she had quite a few drinks, the dance floor was filled with friends and there was my wife right there in the middle of the pack.

I usually dance as well but a long lost friend of mine was there and him and I stood off to the side and talked and caught up a bit, all the while I would keep my eyes toward my lovely wife just watching her. A couple young guys who were at the party who I did not know stood a few feet to my right and more or less we had the perfect view of the place, right there in front of us were 20 gals gyrating their hips, dancing seductively to the music.

The young guy struck up conversation with me at first talking about the local sports team and how they were faring, at that point my wife came in plain view of both of us dancing ever so sexy. The guy leaned over to me so to not be heard and said, "Holy shit, look at her, boy would I love to fuck her, she is fucking hot". I laughed and thought should I tell him or not, I decided to tell, "Dude, thats my wife"…..talk about his face turning red, he started to apologize profusely but I told him no worries dude, I would say the same thing if I was him. He went on to tell me how lucky I was.

When we talked further I found out he was 23 and his girlfriend was on the dance floor not to far from my wife. I laughed at the fact that here is a 23 year old guy wanting to fuck my wife who is 40 while his girlfriend (a fine piece of ass herself) is his age.

That night while we fucked I thought about this in my head through the whole fuck,  how this young kid wanted to fuck my wife……

I did tell her the story the next day and low and behold when we were out on a different night she out of the clear blue said "so the guy at the party wanted to fuck me".   So there is no doubt this has been in her mind for some time!!!  This led to other conversations and has opened up alot of roleplay and fantasies!!!! It was quite a compliment!!!

WOW!!!!!!! Speechless almost fucking amazing , I am an ass man and I would like your wife to know she doesn't have a good ass for a 40 year old she has an outstanding ass of a 20 year old she is just amazing you my friend are lucky

Now that is a compliment she will love!!!! I tell her this all the time but hearing it from someone else will be a huge win!!!

She dropped something off to me today.  When she pulled up and I...



She dropped something off to me today.  When she pulled up and I got a look at this it was instant wood.  I can only imagine the effect she had on all the men she came in contact with………..definitely a stop and stare outfit you think?

Do you think this shirt will be a big winner on our night out. ...



Do you think this shirt will be a big winner on our night out.  Bra or no bra, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment