Sunday 9 June 2013

i hate my parents

juliasegal: I wanted to make a shirt for my dad for father's...





juliasegal:

I wanted to make a shirt for my dad for father's day and figured maybe other people had trill dads too so I got some white ones and some black ones printed. Buy one here! http://trilldad.bigcartel.com/

 



 

Photo





Photo



Photo



 



 

Photo



Photo



patbaer: 4gifs: Old man shreds [video] Unexpected.



patbaer:

4gifs:

Old man shreds [video]

Unexpected.

Photo



Photo



fallenskaterr: suicidle: i was at mcdonalds and this kid...



fallenskaterr:

suicidle:

i was at mcdonalds and this kid dropped his chocolate milk, began to cry, and his dad got up, said "this some instagram shit" and starte taking pictures and i cant breath

dead

Photo



Photo



coolscar: My eyes look sad but my body doesn't



coolscar:

My eyes look sad but my body doesn't

Photo



ipayrenttothedunya: This is what it's come down to.



ipayrenttothedunya:

This is what it's come down to.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment