Sunday 9 June 2013

hello beautiful,

asdfghjkldarling: PRECIOUS <3



asdfghjkldarling:

PRECIOUS <3

Photo



Photo





Photo



whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

1dlwwyoung: let me know when this stops being funny



1dlwwyoung:

let me know when this stops being funny

theblacksymphony: If this is your husband, I have just endured...



theblacksymphony:

If this is your husband, I have just endured a 2 hour train ride from Philadelphia listening to this loser and his friends brag about their multiple affairs and how their wives are too stupid to catch on. Oh, please reblog the shit out of this…

purebeachboho: cahlme: naturallybrunette: musicanddrugsandsex:...



purebeachboho:

cahlme:

naturallybrunette:

musicanddrugsandsex:

xxxxx

urban-iz-e:

honorized:

All the dates of when she beat cancer.

I will never not reblog this.

I know. This is perfect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love

This will forever be my favourite photo

forever reblog <3

circumcisions: finally



circumcisions:

finally

hell-books: 1950sunlimited: High School Fads, 1944 not...





hell-books:

1950sunlimited:

High School Fads, 1944

not interested in men

using my mom's money: im going to buy that, and that. $150? im definitely buying that.

using my mom's money: im going to buy that, and that. $150? im definitely buying that.
using my money: $2? maybe that's too much...

the maine is fucking awesome

nickelseng:

sawsbuckcoffee: dont fucking sass me youtube





sawsbuckcoffee:

dont fucking sass me youtube

doglets: "Pew pew pew" -church interior designer

doglets:

"Pew pew pew" -church interior designer

Photo



dreaming-at-disney: still-notagrownup: technicolordisney: Base...



















dreaming-at-disney:

still-notagrownup:

technicolordisney:

Based on the photos here

okay this is cool.

This is the best!!

Photo



UHGHHHHHHHDFKFNFMLLSKDJCFKDM

UHGHHHHHHHDFKFNFMLLSKDJCFKDM

karenhurley: Smart ideas for Smarter cities







karenhurley:

Smart ideas for Smarter cities

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment